Tuesday 10 April 2018

Birdz with Lisa

Hi lovely stampers! Lisa here and a huge welcome to today's blog post for The Artistic Stamper

This month's theme is 'Birds and Bees'. 


The stamps I used from The Artistic Stamper were Neil Walker's A6 Birdz set and Mini Backgrounds #3.

Birdz Set A6  © Neil Walker (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)MIni Backgrounds # 3 size A6  ( cut and  mounted on cling cushioning )


And here is my creation...



I started with a white piece of card and added colour using Gelatos. Then stamped one of the mini background stamps from set #3 using black Ink. 



I stamped the birds on to white card with black ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder. Then fussy cut them out.






Thanks for popping by. If you would like to pop over to my blog for a toot, the link is here ---> Lisa's Blog
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx

If you would like to join in with the challenge, 








1 comment:

SusanLotus said...

Fabulous colours! Lovely card.