Wednesday 10 January 2018

Time to Dream with Lisa

Hello folks and welcome to my post for 
The Artistic Stamper
January is an 'Anything Goes' month. 
If you would like to join in with the challenge, here is the link to The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog.

Here is my creation...




First, I cut a piece of white card to 8" x 8" and inked the whole surface. I stamped the cross hatch stamp, from the Mini Backgrounds 3 stamp set, with clear ink along the bottom of the card. I applied clear embossing powder and heat embossed it. Then repeated on the opposite end of the card. 



I then inked the whole surface of the card with a darker ink colour.

Next, I stamped the girl with clock stamp four times on to white card.
I fussy cut the whole image twice, then with the other two stamped images, I fussy cut the area with just the girl and her dress. 




I inked the cut out stamped images with a brown and pink ink.



On the top clock layer I inked the whole surface with clear ink and added a triple layer of clear embossing powder to give a shiny surface to the clock. 




To add some texture to the image, I adhered some Sisal in between the layers of the stamped images. 




And I wanted the Sisal to replicate the textures and layers in the dress.



To finish, I stamped letters for the quote from the Decay Alphabet (lower case) stamp set on to white card and cut them out. I inked around each letter with the brown ink.




Here are the stamps from The Artistic Stamper I used to create this make.


MIni Backgrounds # 3 size A6  ( cut and  mounted on cling cushioning )   Girl with clock 7cm x 10 cm (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)   Decay Alphabet lower case size A5 (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)



Thanks for popping by the blog today. If you would like to pop over to my blog to see my other creations the link is HERE.
Leave a comment if you wish, I love to read what you think.
Toodles for now, 
Lisa x 

No comments: