Thursday 19 January 2017

Accordion book by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy crafters !
Do you want to make accordion books ? this is quite easy.
As a background, I have used a watercolor painting I made in a former life. The house was quite nice, but the rest of the background was not. I then decided to use it as my tunnel book background.
To make it, I stamped mushrooms and ivy on 3 different cards and cut them out, just preserving 3 edges.





I used another paper to make the accordion and painted watercolor trees on it


The last step is the trickiest one : you have to assemble each card on a fold to make it an accordion book :


closer :


Thank you so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
Do not forget to participate in our monthly challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.

Titbelsoeur

3 comments:

Helen said...

wow, such fussy cutting! beautiful.

Craftyfield said...

Wonderful scene! And what a lot of work with the fussy cutting!

Cocofolies said...

Wow! Fabulous accordion book, and I love the scene with the mushrooms and ivy created by Titbelsoeur, really wonderful. BRAVO Tit'! :)