Saturday 4 July 2015

Art Board by Dee

Hi everyone hope you are all well I have a board for you today 
using a mix of Paperartsy Fesco finish paint and 
lots of lovely Artistic Stamper Stamps.
Firstly I used Vanila and stone Fresco Finish paint to coat the board.
I used Brown Shed mixed with Blood Orange, Smoked Paprika, 
Mocha Mouse, and Bora Bora.
Black texture paste colour grunge paste with paint.
Put it through the Artistic stamper mask.
When wet drop in the small watch parts.
Stamp all the other stamps in black and coffee Archival ink.
pour gold embossing powder down the dry board so it just catches the ink
in places.
Stamp the houses onto similar coloured card and emboss. Well that's it for today
a very simple project but with great results. I tend to use my fingers when 
painting as I find that I can get the paint where I want it and its easier
 to blend.As always please feel free to ask any questions and let 
me know what you think.
Cheers Dee x
Products used

  1. Artistic Stamper Stamps Decay Journaling Stamps, Lace background C75, Boarders A6 lace, Home sweet HomeStamps.
  2. Fresco Finish acrylic paint  Vanila, Mocha Mouse, Stone, Bora Bora, Brown Shed/Blood orange and smoked paprika.
  3. Distress crackle paint picket fence.
  4. Black & Coffee Archival Ink.
  5. Gold embossing powder.


5 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful art board, Dee, lovely background colors and cute stamped houses!

Gemma Hynes said...

Love the colours used on the the background.

Astrid Maclean said...

Brilliant piece Dee, you truly create magic with those stamps!

Cocofolies said...

Your Art word is sumptious Dee, and your board very inspiring! :) Coco x

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Dee, this is awesome ! I love love love it !!!